Singapore & Bangkok
Take any four companions until 30 March 2012!
||All other members
|World Traveller Plus
|* Conditions Apply. Taxes are additional, approx. $230-$300 per person.
Click here for Yearly One way fares to Singapore & Bangkok
Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (G) CRS Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (I) Intl. Sea Freight Forwarders, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (K) TCA Card Holder, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (M) ASTW / Travel Media, (N) Tour Guide, (O) National Hotel Employee, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (R) Resort Staff, (S) Airport Corporation Employee, (T) Duty Free Store, (U) CASA Employee, (Y) IATA Employees
- IATA card must be carried by Travel Agents at all times.
- Valid for sales to 30 March 12 ( 12pm Sydney Local Time ).
- Valid for departures to 31 March 12.
- Blackout period applies for travel commencing from 09 Dec 11 – 15 Jan 12.
- Maximum stay 35 days for World Traveller Class, 12 months for all other classes.
- Any 4 companions may travel with member.
- Stopovers not permitted.
- Children 2 – 11 years pay 75% of above fares. No discount for infant.
- Valid on BA09/11/15/16 long haul flights only.
- 2.8% Surcharge for all credit cards.
- A booking fee of $50 per person applies.
Travel Insurance essential from just $89
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
Source = Breakaway Travelclub