|Monaco_Fontvieille area over the marina
Exclusive to French Travel Connection
Available exclusively through French Travel Connection in Australia, the new ‘Passport to Monte-Carlo’ is the easiest, most convenient and best-value option for travellers wanting to visit one of the world’s most glamorous destinations.
In addition to accommodation and sightseeing, the Passport also provides a once-in-lifetime experience – a scenic helicopter transfer between Monaco and Nice**.
Priced from $240* per person twin share, the Passport to Monte-Carlo includes:
• two nights’ at the three-star Novotel Monte-Carlo
• breakfast daily
• a book of free entrance tickets to museums and major attractions
• a complimentary helicopter transfer between Monaco and Nice**
• a shuttle transfer between the helipad and the hotel in Monaco.
For an additional charge, travellers can choose to upgrade their Passport packages to four- and five-star hotels.
Monaco averages 300 days of sunshine each year and boasts:
• 42 hectares of public gardens and parks
• a sophisticated cultural program of concerts, ballet and opera
• a gourmet’s paradise of fine dining, including Michelin Star restaurants
• five glamorous Monte-Carlo casinos
• world-class full-service spas
• an exciting calendar of events – from motor racing’s prestigious Grand Prix, to the Rolex (tennis) Masters, Monte Carlo Jazz Festival, international show jumping and the Monaco Yacht Show
• a showcase of outstandingly luxurious hotels, and
• centuries of history preserved at every turn in the city-state’s superb architecture.
For full details and bookings contact French Travel Connection on 1300 858 304, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.frenchtravel.com.au.
*Based on per person twin share in low season. Conditions apply.
**Complimentary helicopter transfer is offered on a return basis (Nice-Monaco-Nice) in low season and one way (Monaco-Nice) in high season. Please note that some blackout dates apply during peak periods.
Source = French Travel Connection/Tahiti Travel Connection