EFEA, a communication conference for the events industry professionals from Russian regions and foreign countries will take place on 23 -25 January 2013 in St. Petersburg. Gdansk will be present there for the second time in a raw.
Anna Gorska, CEO of Gdansk Convention Bureau/Gdansk Tourist Organization will be a speaker during the conference and will take part in the two sessions. One titled ‘Congress infrastructure: assessment, potential’. What is left after the large events? Is it worth bidding? How to use the new infrastructure? She will present Gdansk Case Study where the new infrastructure was built in the city due to EURO 2012 in Ukraine and Poland. The promotional effect of organizing EURO 2012 was enormous. The brand AmberExpo and PGE Arena Stadium were built. But what are their plans on how to use the new venues in the future. She will also be a moderator of the Master-class ‘Social Media and mobile apps: usage recipes’.
The goal of EFEA is to provide an opportunity to establish international relations, attract investment.
The Forum program in 2013 will include the following items:
- Plenary Session and Panel discussion, where participants will discuss changes taking place in every sector of the meetings industry.
- Round tables and Panel sessions on following topics: Exhibition industry, Meeting industry, Business tourism, Territory marketing.
- Regional sessions: discussions of possibilities, peculiarities and challenges of the event industry in these key territories.
- Russian-German Session in cooperation with Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA): discussions of the urgent issues related the operating of German exhibition organisers in Russia; education in the exhibition industry (exchange of professional experience of Russian and German managers).
- Matchmaking Centre provides opportunities for individual meetings.
Participation in the Forum is a guarantee that you will learn all about the most recent trends of the event industry, gain a maximum of useful and topical information, and it will also provide you with a chance to present your own plans and ideas to the professional community and expand your business network!
Source = Gdansk Convention Bureau