Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket teamed up with colleagues from Dusit International, sister property dusitD2 Phuket Resort and Bangkok Airways to co-host a media familiarization trip from 22-26 August 2014 to promote Phuket Island as part of their joint “The Perfect Combination” campaign.
22 delegates experienced: a Phang Nga Bay Tour highlighting James Bond Island, Sea Kayaking and a Gypsy Village; new island attractions including the Upside Down House and Trick Eye Museumin Phuket Town as well as varied dining experiences throughout the island. The media also enjoyed a Thai cooking class at Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket’s Ruen Thai restaurant as well as the resort’s facilities and recreation programs during their stay.
- Mr. Sanjeev Tandon (fourth from left), Director of Sales & Marketing, Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket
- Mrs. Jurairat Sirisambhand(fifth from left), Group Director of Partnership Marketing & Corporate Advertisement,
- Dusit International
- Mr. Itthipat Pattarapaibulkij (sixth from left), Head of Loyalty Program Partnership & Communication, Bangkok Airways
- Ms Bhatara Amornrattanakij (third from right), Marketing Communication and PR Manager, Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket
- Mr. Patipat Singhagowinta (fourth from right), Marketing Communication Manager, Dusit D2 Phuket