oneworld® has collected its second “best airline alliance” award in less than a week, after being named number one by Premier Traveler for the second year running.
On Monday, Global Traveler confirmed oneworld as its readers’ favourite airline alliance in its 2014 GT Tested Reader Survey – for the fifth year in a row.
The Premier Traveler award, based on a vote by the magazine’s readers, was presented last night at a gala ceremony in Los Angeles.
Retaining this and the Global Traveler honours means that oneworld continues to hold an unprecedented six of the eight leading international “best airline alliance” awards, as also:
- Skytrax’s World’s Best Airline Alliance 2014 for the second year running.
- Business Traveller’s 2014 Best Airline Alliance for the second year running.
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Airline Alliance 2013, for the 11th year running.
- Air Transport News’ Best Airline Alliance 2014.
oneworld member airlines also flew high in the Premier Traveler Best of 2014 awards, with:
- airberlin named Best International Frequent Flyer Programme.
- American Airlines – Best Transcontinental Service and Best North American Airline for First Class.
- Cathay Pacific – Best Airline to China.
- LATAM – Best Airline to South America.
- Qantas – Best Premium Economy Service in the World.