French Travel Connection launches its 2017 brochure
As Australia’s leading specialist in travel to France, French Travel Connection are pleased to announce the launch of their new 100-page brochure dedicated to France and offering a wider range of regional France packages, an exclusive Passport to Monte Carlo programme, Chateaux stays, local experiences, cycling and walking tours, and an array of cruising experiences along the waterways of France.
French Travel Connection’s (FTC) 2017 brochure will be released to the public at the French Travel Workshops in Sydney and Melbourne on 6th and 7th September 2016.
“I am so glad we get to once again introduce new products and more experiences to our portfolio. I am particularly excited about the additions to our cruising section as well as our regional France product range. 2017 promises to be a great year!” says FTC’s Product and Marketing Manager Sophie Meunier.
2017 Brochure highlights:
- NEW Regional France packages to Biarritz in the South West of France, to the charming Alsatian town of Colmar, to Epernay in Champagne and to Corsica.
- EXCLUSIVE Special Interest Stays to immerse in the local culture with our Burgundy Indulgence or Provence Indulgence tours staying in stunning accommodation and visiting regional sites.
- EXCLUSIVE Anzac Tour to spend the all-important Australian event commemorating the many brave Australian soldiers who fought on foreign soil. Visit all the main battlefield sites and monuments of the Somme region.
- EXTENDED Crewed Canal Barge section with -10% on selected departures in 2017.
- MORE COMPREHENSIVE section on River Cruises and the different regions offering this relaxing journey.
- NEW range of Paris Private Apartments – soon to be available on our website.
- UPDATED selection of Paris accommodation, from well-situated and renovated 3-star hotels to luxury 5-star hotels and serviced apartments.
- MORE Chateaux, more cycling tours, more walking tours to suit requirements and make a France getaway an incredibly memorable one.
The new brochure can be downloaded here. Delivery commenced on Monday 5 September and order will be available from 16 September through TIFS in Australia.