Regent Seven Seas Cruises® reveals new details
From lavish accommodations to stunning public spaces, Seven Seas Splendor™ will perfect the luxury experience
Regent Seven Seas Cruises® has unveiled details for Seven Seas Splendor’s awe-inspiring public spaces and ten sophisticated suite categories for debut in 2020. The cruise line is building upon the elegance of its existing ships with lush designs and distinguishing upgrades that will captivate travelers and exceed their expectations, as they indulge in all-inclusive luxury across the globe.
Several popular areas from sister ship Seven Seas Explorer® on Decks Four and Five of Seven Seas Splendor will see some significant revisions. The Grand Staircase will now face the entrance to her largest restaurant, Compass Rose, evoking an enchanting sense of arrival for guests as they’re greeted by extraordinary decor. Fleet favourite, Coffee Connection is moving to the port side of the ship and is being expanded with a new al fresco seating area, allowing guests to savour their custom coffee creations and pastries while enjoying calm ocean breezes. Pan-Asian restaurant, Pacific Rim will remain on the port side, offering guests an unobstructed view of the eatery’s stately central sculpture from the Reception area.
“When we launched Seven Seas Explorer® in 2016, we delivered a new level of elegance to the cruise industry. With Seven Seas Splendor’s upcoming debut, we are focused on perfecting all the details,” said Jason Montague, president & CEO of Regent Seven Seas Cruises®. “Everything on board the ship is designed to provide a sophisticated yet comfortable retreat for our guests, and we’re confident that they’ll appreciate the attention to detail that has been put into perfecting the newest ship in our fleet.”
In addition to the awe-inspiring public spaces, Seven Seas Splendor™ offers 375 airy suites, ranging from the 28 square metre, entry-level Veranda Suite, to the lavish 413 square metre Regent Suite. Each suite category has a distinctive look, with intricate design details that create an elegant and relaxing space for guests. Each well-appointed suite boasts a private balcony – some of the largest in the cruise industry – along with European king-sized Elite SlumberTM Beds adorned in sumptuous linens, and oversized bathrooms outfitted with rich marble and decorative tile.
Catering to the varied needs for sophisticated world travellers, the suite selections on Seven Seas Splendor include:
The Regent, Master, Grand, Splendor, Seven Seas and Penthouse Suites represent the 88 Distinctive Suites onboard Seven Seas Splendor™. In addition to all the amenities currently included on Regent Seven Seas Cruises®, guests booked in a Distinctive Suite are entitled to one-night pre-cruise luxury hotel package, priority restaurant reservations, daily canapé delivery, personalised butler service, choice of luxurious bath amenities and a customised pillow menu.
- Regent Suite: The crown jewel of Seven Seas Splendor™ is the Regent Suite at 413 square metres, situated at the very top deck and equal in size of a luxurious home, boasting a 132 square metre balcony overlooking the bow of the ship. This level of opulence includes a master bath featuring gilded golden accents, a private spa with steam and sauna, and the significant perk of complimentary in-suite spa treatments. In every port guests of the Regent Suite can go ashore and explore fascinating places with a personal car and guide, and each evening sleep on an exquisitely crafted hand-made bed. Attentive butler service, palatial walk-in closet, one large master bedroom as well as an additional bedroom and two and a half baths are just some of this suite’s features.
- Master Suite: This two-bedroom oasis is styled like a luxe Park Avenue palace, replete with rich woods and highlighted by touches of aubergine. Located at the aft of the ship on decks eight and nine allowing for unobstructed views of the horizon, the four Master Suites measure between 196 and 176 square metres and boast an expansive living area, exquisite bar for entertaining and spacious balconies up to 92 square metres. Adjacent to each bedroom, guests will find ornate marble and stone bathrooms.
- Grand Suite: The Grand Suite features striking emerald design accents perfected by rich grey, brown, and cream tones. Ranging from 170 to 119 square metres, the Grand Suite features an expansive private balcony, two grand baths, and living areas with rich stone mosaics, exotic woods and curated furniture adornments.
- Splendor Suite: Ranging in size from 85 to 76 square metres. The one bedroom, one-and-a-half-bathroom Splendor Suites are designed with calming hues of cream, grey, and brown and plush furniture. Featuring a full dining table for in room service and spacious closet with elegant marble and stone detailed bath as well as a half bath.
- Seven Seas Suite: This sanctuary offers more than 74 square metres of exquisite space, and exudes a cosmopolitan apartment feel with a soothing colour palette complimented by plush furnishings. The room flows effortlessly from living room to dining area to bedroom, with sliding glass doorways leading to a spacious private balcony. A magnificent marble bathroom sits adjacent to the oversized bedroom and large walk-in closet.
- Penthouse Suite: Conjuring opulence from floor to ceiling, the sapphire-inspired Penthouse Suites range up to 60 square metres, with an entertainment centre that separates the living room and bedroom. Sleek sliding glass doorways in both the bedroom and living room lead to an oversized balcony with comfortable outdoor furnishings. A large walk-through closet provides ample drawer and hanging space along with two entries for optimal utilisation.
The Concierge suites account for 140 suites aboard Seven Seas Splendor™. In addition to all the amenities currently included on Regent Seven Seas Cruises®, guests booked in a Concierge suite are entitled to one-night pre-cruise luxury hotel package and priority access to book transformative shore excursions and specialty dining.
Concierge Suites are highlighted by a soothing colour palette of creams and blushes that inspire serenity and comfort. This category of suite aboard Seven Seas Splendor™ is purposefully designed to maximise ocean views, with the custom-crafted Elite SlumberTM Beds facing the private balcony, allowing guests front row access to stunning ocean views.
Superior & Veranda Suites
The Superior, Deluxe Veranda and Veranda Suites on Seven Seas Splendor™ are 43, 34, and 29 square metres respectively, placing them among the most spacious entry-level staterooms at sea. The Superior and Veranda Suites feature a warm island manor feel and boast lovely curtains that separate the bedroom, with vanity and sitting area outfitted with a plush sofa, coffee table large enough for in-suite dining as well as desk space.
Reservations for Seven Seas Splendor’s inaugural season open April 12, 2018. For more information about Regent Seven Seas Cruises® or to receive a brochure, guests can call 1300 455 200 (AU) or 0800 625 692 (NZ), visit www.rssc.com or contact your preferred Travel Agent.
About Regent Seven Seas Cruises®
Regent Seven Seas Cruises® is the world’s most inclusive luxury experience with a four-ship fleet that visits more than 450 destinations around the world. Seven Seas Mariner’s upcoming 2018 drydock refurbishment will conclude Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ USD$125 million refurbishment program to elevate the elegance of the whole fleet to the standard set by Seven Seas Explorer. In early 2020, Regent will perfect luxury with the launch of Seven Seas Splendor. The cruise line’s fares include all-suite accommodation, the largest collection of free, unlimited shore excursions, unlimited internet access, highly personalised service, exquisite cuisine, fine wines and spirits, prepaid gratuities, ground transfers and one-night, pre-cruise hotel package for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher.