roomsXML – New York Flash Sale
Source = roomsxml.com
New York is one of those cities; its sometimes takes you a while to get to know it, but when you do, you love it.
From its famed boulevards, seemingly impossibly tall buildings that block out the sun, New York is truly the city that never sleeps.
Not needing much in the way of introduction, New York is one of the top 10 tourist destinations worldwide, with the latest estimates showing over 60 million international and domestic visitors per year. The reason is simple; its fun, exciting, educational, but not relaxing in the resort sense of the word !
Some of the top things to do include:
1. Take a horse drawn carriage ride through Central Park. Without the park, NYC would be tricky to live in. The Park enables its people to escape from the hustle and bustle. Occupying a massive 1.32 miles square, it has a zoo, baseball field, and great examples if its famous bedrock.
2. Rockefeller Centre; most popular during Christmas, the ice rink is a tourism draw card in its own right. Home to TV studios and some top shops, its worth a look.
3. The High Line is a railway track. Or it used to be. Its now a park; yes that’s right, the 2.5 km track has been converted into a park.
4. Museum Of Modern Art. Contains culturally significant pieces by Van Gough, Warhol and thousands of other contributors; don’t miss it.
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Located on a retired air craft carrier, the museum hosts a concord, blackbird, and a Space Shuttle; plus more. Kids and adults both will love it.
6. American Museum of Natural History. Home to some of the most important items on the planet, the museum is home to Mummy’s, some truly unique Dinosaurs (its fossil hall is staggering), and examples of early human evolution. Plan an entire day at least.
roomsXML is currently running a FLASH SALE on the below NYC properties. Awesome Prices. Book before 6 May 2018, for any future date to take advantage of the brilliant rates at the following hotels.
roomsXML has over 96,000 properties worldwide . If you are unsure about which property to book, always check for the ‘Preferred’ logo next to the hotel; that means its been recommended by other Travel Agents. Thanks for Wikitravel for the tips.