roomsXML will become STUBA from Monday July 16th
roomsXML became Stuba today July 16th
As you may be aware, roomsXML and getabed have recently merged to become Stuba.com
On Monday 16th July, roomsXML will launch the Stuba.com website.
Stuba will build upon the strong legacy of roomsXML, by integrating next generation functionality, ensuring they are the most innovative and progressive accommodation website ;built just for travel agents.
Benefits to Travel Agents:
– Stuba is bigger & better: By having increased buying power, Stuba has renegotiated contract to provide outstanding rates across all destinations.
– Log in and Search: significant and immediate price reductions will be visible.
– The roomsXML website www.roomsxml.com will automatically redirect to stuba.com from Monday the 16th July.
– Travel Agent logins will not change.
– Your existing bookings will be safe & sound, visible under your dashboard just as before.
– The roomsXML phone numbers, bank accounts, and eNett codes will not change.
– The same industry leading 24/7 support will continue to assist agents on the phone, via the help link within the Stuba dashboard, or via the 24/7 priority help email at email@example.com
Stuba has worked hard to ensure minimum disruption, but pls call 1800 766 679 (or for NZ 0800 001214) or contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
The team at Stuba/roomsXML