Discover South America with Evergreen Tours
Evergreen Cruises & Tours has released its 2019/2020 South America, Galapagos and Amazon Cruising brochure with 23 itineraries showcasing the rich tapestry of history, culture, nature and cuisine from mainland South America, the Amazon, the Galapagos Islands and the Chilean Fjords.
“This new program is without a doubt one of the strongest programs on the market making 2019/2020 the year to travel to South America,” said Mr Angus Crichton, Director Sales, Marketing and Product for Evergreen Cruises & Tours. “Not only have we elevated the levels of quality across the product range, we have managed to do that while bringing the cost down – making the 2019 Evergreen itineraries the best value to South America currently available”
· New for 2019 – 18 Day Splendours of South America starting from $7,595pp (inclusive of 5 internal flights).
Commence your journey with 2 days in Santiago which sits at the foothills of the Andes Mountains. Journey to Buenos Aires and explore this beautiful city known as the “Paris of the Americas”. On to Rio de Janeiro, a city full of life, colour and vibrancy mixed with tropical coastal scenery. Fly to the World Heritage listed Iguazú Falls. Set in a tropical jungle, an enormous river spills over towering cliffs to create a thunderous roar. Tour these majestic Brazilian falls and make your way through the rainforest and along walkways up close to the base of the falls for outstanding view. Then fly to Cuzco, the ancient capital of the Inca Empire set high in the Andes Mountains and commence your journey to Machu Picchu, where mystery still surrounds these well-preserved ruins perched in between sheer cliffs. Back to Cuzco for a guided walking tour of the charming city of Cuzco, a World Heritage listed site.
South America provides you with a wealth of experiences. Its sheer diversity means that each day brings something new. Evergreen’s exceptional value program includes the services of a Tour Director and expert local guides, all tipping and gratuities return airport transfers, premium first class hotels, and many meals including two highlight dinners.
· The always popular 20 Day Best of South America, which explores the must-see sights of Peru, Argentina and Brazil, starts from just $7,995pp including internal flights (a saving of $600pp from the 2018 season).
· For an in-depth discovery, the 25 Day South America Revealed spends more time at the main attractions of Peru, Argentina and Brazil, and starts from $9,595pp including internal flights (a price decrease of $800pp from the 2018 season).
Make the most of your stay in South America and visit the incredible Amazon either by luxury riverboat or by staying in a jungle lodge. Cruise on some of the newest and most luxurious riverboats on the Amazon (Delfin III, MV Zafiro or La Perla), or stay in the lush vegetation in Ceiba Tops Jungle Lodge on the banks of the Amazon River.
Discover the incredible Galapagos Islands, cruising the various islands beaches, bays and inlets to reveal the bounty of wonders the islands have to offer. See the islands unique species up close including the giant Galapagos tortoise, sea lions, green sea turtles, land and marine iguanas and bird life such as the famous blue-footed booby and the magnificent frigate bird.
After visiting the incredible lands of Peru, Brazil and Argentina the best way to complete the journey is to relax on a 14 night cruise from Buenos Aires to Santiago taking in Cape Horn and the southern tip of South America, through extraordinary Patagonia and the pristine Chilean Fjords. Experience this and much more on the 33 Day South America & Cruising the Cape cruise tour from just $12,395pp with internal flights included.
Highlights of Evergreen’s 2019 Program:
· Exclusive “You’re Invited” experiences including a visiting a local community and school in Peru’s Sacred Valley; visiting the Sambadrome in Rio, the site of the famous Rio Carnival; or visiting a traditional ranch and learning about the cowboy or “gaucho” culture of Argentina
· Handpicked hotels and lodges in beautiful locations such as the Hilton Copacabana in Rio and the exquisite Sofitel La Reserva Cardales in the countryside of Buenos Aires (both new and exclusive to Evergreen in 2019); or the Sonesta Posadas del Inca Sacred Valley with a backdrop of the Andes Mountains
Evergreen’s new 2019 South America brochure is available to view, download or order atevergreentours.com.au/brochures
For bookings, please contact your local Evergreen Expert travel agent, visit www.evergreentours.com.au or call 1300 383 747.